Saturday, January 12, 2002
Bob talks to Michael Wilke, who collects examples of advertising with homosexual themes. Some are blatant, some subtle, and some clearly in the eye of the beholder.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Confession and Suppression
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Perception vs. Reality
- Speaking in Tongues
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Do URL Believe in Magic?