Saturday, January 05, 2002
Brooke and Bob read listener responses to previous shows. This week, Philip Martin’s report on NPR’s Middle East coverage generated a lot of mail.
- Unseen & Inscrutable
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Baltimore's Feedback Loop
- $pread, For and By Sex Workers
- 8 Minutes
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- What Does a Body Good?
- Why Are 2 Million People Still Signed up For AOL's Dial-Up Internet?
- Do URL Believe in Magic?