Saturday, September 22, 2001
Saturday Night Live cast member Will Ferrell describes to Brooke the quandary the SNL players are in, as they try to discern what is appropriate fodder for humor.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics
- Confession and Suppression
- Perception vs. Reality
- Speaking in Tongues
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible