War of Words in the Middle East
Saturday, August 11, 2001
As violence spreads in the Middle East, the new weapons of choice are words. Bob talks to Fareed Zakaria, editor of Newsweek International, about loaded language and war reporting.
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Safe Words
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Episode 45
- Far More Than Fifty
- Reminder: Anyone Can Pay Money to Bug You on Facebook. Or Maybe Not.
- Prostitute Laundry