War of Words in the Middle East
Saturday, August 11, 2001
As violence spreads in the Middle East, the new weapons of choice are words. Bob talks to Fareed Zakaria, editor of Newsweek International, about loaded language and war reporting.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- Perception vs. Reality
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Speaking in Tongues
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics