War of Words in the Middle East
Saturday, August 11, 2001
As violence spreads in the Middle East, the new weapons of choice are words. Bob talks to Fareed Zakaria, editor of Newsweek International, about loaded language and war reporting.
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Slender Man - The Internet's Monster
- Blame, Shame, or Deny?
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- On the Internet someone will always believe that you’re Rachel Leigh Cook.
- The Guardian Takes A Stand
- California's #DroughtShaming
- The Right to Record Police
- Covering the Longshots