Saturday, July 07, 2001
You’ve heard him in dozens of movies, but you can’t quite place his name. That’s because he’s not an actor, he’s a sound effect, and among sound editors he’s legendary. On The Media’s David Serchuk reports.
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- What Does a Body Good?
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Narratives of Migration
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Our Technicolor Eye in the Sky
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Do URL Believe in Magic?