Saturday, May 19, 2001
In a fiercely competitive news industry, giving credit for a scoop is a touchy topic. Host Bob Garfield talks to Slate.com’s Scott Shuger about why newspapers hesitate to report stories they do not break.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- Perception vs. Reality
- The War on Prevention
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Speaking in Tongues
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics