Saturday, May 19, 2001
In a fiercely competitive news industry, giving credit for a scoop is a touchy topic. Host Bob Garfield talks to Slate.com’s Scott Shuger about why newspapers hesitate to report stories they do not break.
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- What Does a Body Good?
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Narratives of Migration
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Our Technicolor Eye in the Sky
- Do URL Believe in Magic?