Saturday, March 31, 2001
Many Hollywood films are not considered Oscar-worthy, but you’d never know it by the critical “acclaim” quoted in their advertising. Bob takes a critical look at the creation of movie blurbs.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Confession and Suppression
- The War on Prevention
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Speaking in Tongues
- Episode 3: You Have Just Been Served