Saturday, February 10, 2001
You’ve heard him in dozens of movies, but you can’t quite place his name. That’s because he’s not an actor, he’s a sound effect, and among sound editors he’s legendary. On The Media’s David Serchuk reports.
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Is True Crime Jinxed?
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- 'House of Cards' Recap: Sic Semper Francis
- Episode 3: You Have Just Been Served
- The Incredible Virtual World of One of the Americans Killed in Benghazi
- Cashing in on Ferguson, That Letter to Iran, and Nihilism's Allure