Word Watch: Luddite
Saturday, January 20, 2001
The latest installment in our regular “Wordwatch” feature: “Luddite.” Brooke discovered that the word’s meaning has evolved over the last century, from violence-prone saboteur to passive technophobe.
- Confession and Suppression
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Is True Crime Jinxed?
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Episode 3: You Have Just Been Served
- 'House of Cards' Recap: Sic Semper Francis
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Airline Edition
- Cashing in on Ferguson, That Letter to Iran, and Nihilism's Allure