Blame the Media
Saturday, January 13, 2001
Linda Chavez was the nominee for Labor Secretary until she bowed out this week. She says a hostile media forced that decision. Bob has some thoughts on what transpired.
- Secure Connections
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Tell Us Where You Go To Feel Calm Online
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Safe Words
- Free And Open
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Goth Teens On The Internet Are Never What They Seem
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?