Blame the Media
Saturday, January 13, 2001
Linda Chavez was the nominee for Labor Secretary until she bowed out this week. She says a hostile media forced that decision. Bob has some thoughts on what transpired.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics
- Confession and Suppression
- Perception vs. Reality
- Speaking in Tongues
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible