Friday, April 26, 2013
Twitter: we all love it, but during recent breaking news stories, it's been an amplifier for rumors. Bob talks to OTM producer PJ Vogt about how Twitter could be better, and asks listeners for their suggestions.
Friday, February 15, 2013
Late last month, The Washington Post debuted "The Truthteller," an application that it hopes will soon be able to fact-check politicians' speeches in real time using speech-to-text technology and a vast database of facts. Brooke talks to Cory Haik, The Washington Post's executive producer for digital news, about the app.
Plan B - Ill Manors
- The Elephant in the Room
- Dark Arts
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Conservative Talk Radio's Election
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- Bernie Sanders Is Running For President!
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- When Is Undercover Reporting Justified?
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Election Polls Edition