Friday, August 17, 2012
In the past month there have been high profile ads supporting both major presidential candidates. Many have skewered for being untrue. The Annenberg School's Kathleen Hall Jamieson says that in the post Citizens United world you can expect to see more ads and more inaccuracy than ever before.
Blood Orange - Can We Go Inside Now
Friday, July 20, 2012
It's been predicted that this election season will produce a record number of political ads. Wouldn't it be nice if you could simply wave your phone in front of an advertisement on the TV to find out what group is behind it and how much they're spending this on ads? Brooke talks to Dan Siegel, co-creator of the forthcoming SuperPacApp, which will allow you to do just that.
White Rabbits - Back for More
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Slender Man - The Internet's Monster
- Blame, Shame, or Deny?
- On the Internet someone will always believe that you’re Rachel Leigh Cook.
- The Guardian Takes A Stand
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- California's #DroughtShaming
- TLDR #36 - The Mystery of Childish Gambino
- The Denialist Mystique