Friday, October 14, 2011
The latest session of the Supreme Court began on October 3rd, and, as usual, the court will be hearing cases on the First Amendment, surveillance, copyright - all topics we regularly cover at On the Media. Brooke talks to The New York Times Supreme Court correspondent Adam Liptak about some of the cases on the Supreme Court docket, and their potential ramifications.
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- What Does a Body Good?
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Narratives of Migration
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Our Technicolor Eye in the Sky
- Do URL Believe in Magic?