Friday, October 14, 2011
The latest session of the Supreme Court began on October 3rd, and, as usual, the court will be hearing cases on the First Amendment, surveillance, copyright - all topics we regularly cover at On the Media. Brooke talks to The New York Times Supreme Court correspondent Adam Liptak about some of the cases on the Supreme Court docket, and their potential ramifications.
- Dark Arts
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge
- Vote First or Die
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet