Friday, April 27, 2012
The United States Senate has taken a page from Invisible Children's playbook and produced a video about bringing Joseph Kony to justice that they hope will go viral. Bob speaks with Senator Chris Coons, the chairman of the Senate subcommittee on African Affairs and one of the senators behind the video.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- Perception vs. Reality
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The War on Prevention
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Speaking in Tongues
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics