Friday, September 23, 2011
This week Wadah Khanfar stepped down as Director General at Al Jazeera after Wikileaks released cables revealing that he had altered coverage in response to pressure from the US. Or he left as a result of politics within Al Jazeera. Or he was pushed out for other reasons entirely. Bob talked about the possible reasons for Khanfar's departure with Lawrence Pintak, author of The New Arab Journalist: Mission and Identity in a Time of Turmoil and Dean of the Edward R. Murrow College of Communication.
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Secure Connections
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Safe Words
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Episode 45
- Far More Than Fifty