Friday, October 07, 2011
Last Friday, an American drone strike killed Anwar al-Awlaki and Samir Khan, two leading Al Qaeda propagandists. Both were US citizens and spoke fluent English, which they utilized in their effort to recruit new members from the west. Bob spoke with Jarret Brachman, author of Global Jihadism: Theory and Practice, about the significance of losing Khan and al-Awlaki for Al Qaeda.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics
- Confession and Suppression
- Perception vs. Reality
- Speaking in Tongues
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible