Friday, October 07, 2011
Last Friday, an American drone strike killed Anwar al-Awlaki and Samir Khan, two leading Al Qaeda propagandists. Both were US citizens and spoke fluent English, which they utilized in their effort to recruit new members from the west. Bob spoke with Jarret Brachman, author of Global Jihadism: Theory and Practice, about the significance of losing Khan and al-Awlaki for Al Qaeda.
- Dark Arts
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- The Zika Effect
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way
- Reporting Zika, Without Panic
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge