Friday, October 07, 2011
Last Friday, an American drone strike killed Anwar al-Awlaki and Samir Khan, two leading Al Qaeda propagandists. Both were US citizens and spoke fluent English, which they utilized in their effort to recruit new members from the west. Bob spoke with Jarret Brachman, author of Global Jihadism: Theory and Practice, about the significance of losing Khan and al-Awlaki for Al Qaeda.
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Is True Crime Jinxed?
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- 'House of Cards' Recap: Sic Semper Francis
- Episode 3: You Have Just Been Served
- The Incredible Virtual World of One of the Americans Killed in Benghazi