Friday, October 07, 2011
Last Friday, an American drone strike killed Anwar al-Awlaki and Samir Khan, two leading Al Qaeda propagandists. Both were US citizens and spoke fluent English, which they utilized in their effort to recruit new members from the west. Bob spoke with Jarret Brachman, author of Global Jihadism: Theory and Practice, about the significance of losing Khan and al-Awlaki for Al Qaeda.
- Unseen & Inscrutable
- $pread, For and By Sex Workers
- 8 Minutes
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Baltimore's Feedback Loop
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- Hillary's Emails
- Why Are 2 Million People Still Signed up For AOL's Dial-Up Internet?
- News On The Website nationalreport.net is Fake