Friday, October 07, 2011
Last Friday, an American drone strike killed Anwar al-Awlaki and Samir Khan, two leading Al Qaeda propagandists. Both were US citizens and spoke fluent English, which they utilized in their effort to recruit new members from the west. Bob spoke with Jarret Brachman, author of Global Jihadism: Theory and Practice, about the significance of losing Khan and al-Awlaki for Al Qaeda.
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Feel This
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?
- Two Angry Men
- Lessons Unlearned
- Dabiq Magazine
- What Does It Mean to Have 'Boots On The Ground'?