Friday, January 11, 2013
The ATF's desire for a central database of gun transactions, journalists fight for the right to report on India's rape trial, an interview with 56 Up director Michael Apted, and Chinese journalists strike after the government censored an Op-Ed.
Friday, August 24, 2012
In Foreign Policy, political commentator Sultan Al Qassemi made the case that Al Jazeera and Al Arabiya are, for political reasons, misrepresenting the reality on the ground in Syria. Bob speaks with Qassemi, who outlines what he sees as the problems with the coverage of the region's most important news sources.
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Privacy For Ransom
- Homegrown Terror
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Free And Open
- The Myth Behind Defensive Gun Ownership
- The History of a Fearful Word
- Revolution Connections
- Tell Us Where You Go To Feel Calm Online
- After Chapel Hill Shooting, Calls of Bias from Middle East