Friday, August 16, 2013
The Al Jazeera media network is about to launch a new American channel, but limited cable carriage and negative perceptions about the Al Jazeera name might make it difficult to attract viewers. OTM producer Sarah Abdurrahman goes inside Al Jazeera America to find out how the new channel is trying to break into the US media market.
Friday, November 18, 2011
The regime of Syrian President Bashar Al Assad is becoming increasingly isolated. Eight months into the Syrian uprising, with estimates of more than 3,500 people killed, the Arab League voted to suspend Syria's membership in the organization. Bob speaks with Foreign Policy blogger Marc Lynch, who says the idea that Assad would lose legitimacy among fellow Arab leaders for killing his own people may seem obvious, but it is actually a revolutionary shift in the regional mentality.
- Dark Arts
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- The Zika Effect
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- Reporting Zika, Without Panic
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge