Friday, March 23, 2012
In the lead-up to the Alabama and Mississippi presidential primaries the media seized on poll results which revealed surprising views on interracial marriage and Barack Obama's religion among likely Republican primary voters. Public Policy Polling, who conducted the poll, also asked people who they'd be voting for, but that information wasn't as attention-getting. Bob speaks with Michelle Cottle, a Southerner herself, who has been keeping tabs on media coverage of the polls for The Daily Beast.
New Country Rehab - Ramblin' Man
- Unseen & Inscrutable
- $pread, For and By Sex Workers
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- 8 Minutes
- Baltimore's Feedback Loop
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- Why Are 2 Million People Still Signed up For AOL's Dial-Up Internet?
- Hillary's Emails
- Do URL Believe in Magic?