Friday, December 30, 2011
Rather than just fixating on what went wrong for the press in 2011, we thought we'd look forward to what will most likely go wrong in 2012. Former newspaper editor and current blogger Alan Mutter tells Bob that for local legacy media companies, 2012 will be the year when the digital giants show up to take a much larger bite out of their market share.
New Country Rehab - Ramblin' Man
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- What Does a Body Good?
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Narratives of Migration
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Our Technicolor Eye in the Sky