Friday, December 06, 2013
This week the editor of The Guardian, Alan Rusbridger, gave testimony to Britain's home affairs select committee about the publication of information leaked by Edward Snowden over the summer. Bob talks with Rusbridger about why he was summoned before Parliment, and how the threat of prior restraint makes journalists in the UK function differently than their US counterparts.
William Tyler - Country of Illusion
- The Zika Effect
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- Dark Arts
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Reporting Zika, Without Panic
- The Power of the Zika Poster Child
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way
- From Rubella to Roe vs. Wade