Friday, March 01, 2013
Sending a petition to your government is as old as politics, but what the Obama Administration is doing with its We the People site is novel. Brooke talks with Time Magazine White House Correspondent Michael Scherer about how the site is allowing the administration to communicate with some of its most fierce opponents.
Los Lobos - Las Amarillas
- Secure Connections
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Tell Us Where You Go To Feel Calm Online
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Safe Words
- Free And Open
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Goth Teens On The Internet Are Never What They Seem
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?