Friday, October 07, 2011
In England, The Daily Mail misreported the Amanda Knox verdict, stating that her appeal had been denied and she would remain in jail. The article was complete with quotes from prosecutors and a detailed description of Knox and her family's reactions. Brooke spoke with Tim Ireland, a media blogger, who wrote about the incident for the Daily Mail Watch, and had an email exchange with the article's author.
Quantic and His Combo Barbaro - Cancao Do Deserto
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Two Angry Men
- "Collect It All" Doesn't work
- France's (Latest) Patriot Act
- Feel This
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act