Friday, October 07, 2011
In England, The Daily Mail misreported the Amanda Knox verdict, stating that her appeal had been denied and she would remain in jail. The article was complete with quotes from prosecutors and a detailed description of Knox and her family's reactions. Brooke spoke with Tim Ireland, a media blogger, who wrote about the incident for the Daily Mail Watch, and had an email exchange with the article's author.
Quantic and His Combo Barbaro - Cancao Do Deserto
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- What Does a Body Good?
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Narratives of Migration
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Our Technicolor Eye in the Sky
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Do URL Believe in Magic?