Andrew Jay Schwartzman
Friday, October 14, 2011
Some see bleeping obscenities out of broadcast television as censorship. Others see it as a very necessary means of protecting children. OTM producer Chris Neary has a different defense of bleeping - that it's an invaluable comedic device. He spoke with Michael Schur, the co-creator of Parks and Recreation, who says that the conviction of the person being bleeped is the key to laughs.
Anika - "Officer Officer"
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Secure Connections
- Safe Words
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Far More Than Fifty
- Episode 45
- Reminder: Anyone Can Pay Money to Bug You on Facebook. Or Maybe Not.