Friday, October 21, 2011
Seventeen years after the fall of apartheid, South Africa's ANC government has failed to provide basic services to the people of South Africa. Andrew Meldrum of GlobalPost reported from southern Africa for almost three decades. He says he's afraid that the rhetoric of a young firebrand Julius Malema may speak to people's discontent and help usher in an era of real instability in South Africa.
Blockhead – "Attack the Doctor"
- Secure Connections
- "Be a Hater, Not a Jerk!": A Q+A with the Creator of Not @
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Tell Us Where You Go To Feel Calm Online
- Goth Teens On The Internet Are Never What They Seem
- The Legacy of Lynching
- Safe Words
- Privacy For Ransom