Friday, October 21, 2011
Seventeen years after the fall of apartheid, South Africa's ANC government has failed to provide basic services to the people of South Africa. Andrew Meldrum of GlobalPost reported from southern Africa for almost three decades. He says he's afraid that the rhetoric of a young firebrand Julius Malema may speak to people's discontent and help usher in an era of real instability in South Africa.
Blockhead – "Attack the Doctor"
- Dark Arts
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge
- Vote First or Die
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet
- The Elephant in the Room
- The Life of James Foley
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace