Friday, October 28, 2011
One explanation that's been given for the increase in network news viewership is the variety of choices now available among the three major newscasts. Brooke spoke with Andrew Tyndall, who monitors the nightly newscasts of ABC, NBC and CBS on the Tyndall Report website. He says the days of the interchangeable newscast are over.
Ludwig van Beethoven - "Symphony No. 9 Mvt. 2, Scherzo"
- Japanese Captives, the diary of a Guantanamo Bay inmate, and more
- Hey Ladies
- Terror Reporting and Technological Paranoia
- ISIS and the Japanese Captives
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- I Am A Real Person
- “Invisible Boyfriend” Expands Boyfriend Repertoire, Sets up Perfect Meet-Cute
- In Defense of Corporate Persons
- Debunking Conventional Wisdom
- British Men Are Posting Their Nipples on Twitter in Protest