Friday, October 28, 2011
One explanation that's been given for the increase in network news viewership is the variety of choices now available among the three major newscasts. Brooke spoke with Andrew Tyndall, who monitors the nightly newscasts of ABC, NBC and CBS on the Tyndall Report website. He says the days of the interchangeable newscast are over.
Ludwig van Beethoven - "Symphony No. 9 Mvt. 2, Scherzo"
- Dark Arts
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge
- Vote First or Die
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet
- The Elephant in the Room
- The Life of James Foley
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace