Friday, February 10, 2012
The situation in Syria is worsening, with estimates of over 5000 dead and the regime of President Bashar Al Assad showing no signs of backing down. With a virtual media blackout in the country, videos posted to YouTube and Facebook are providing some of the only glimpses into the atrocities taking place on the ground. Bob speaks to NPR senior strategist Andy Carvin and Sky News digital news editor Neal Mann about walking the line between conveying the immensity of the brutality without traumatizing audiences.
- Secure Connections
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Safe Words
- Tell Us Where You Go To Feel Calm Online
- Free And Open
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Goth Teens On The Internet Are Never What They Seem
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?