Friday, April 06, 2012
Last week marked the anniversary of the first public cell phone call. It was 1973, ten years before cell phones would become commercially available and many more years before they would become wildly popular. Bob speaks with Martin Cooper, the former Motorola-man who made the first call about his company's rivalry with AT&T and the future of cell phones.
The Durutti Column - Sketch for Summer
- The Cancer Show
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Facts, Schmacts