Thursday, March 06, 2014
By Alex Goldman
Long thought to be a pseudonym, journalists have pointed the finger at economists, cryptographers and mathematicians as possible people behind the digital currency. Until now. Maybe.
- $pread, For and By Sex Workers
- Unseen & Inscrutable
- 8 Minutes
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Baltimore's Feedback Loop
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Hillary's Emails
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- Why Are 2 Million People Still Signed up For AOL's Dial-Up Internet?
- Do URL Believe in Magic?