Friday, August 08, 2014
By PJ Vogt
AOL released their latest financial report this week, and the biggest surprise for most people was that the company still makes a ton of money from subscriptions to dial-up internet.
Friday, August 16, 2013
Patch, AOL's hyper-local reporting site, has announced it is cutting its staff of 1,100 nearly in half. Brooke talks with the Wall Street Journal's Keach Hagey about what this means for local reporting and about AOL CEO Tim Armstrong's snap firing of an employee during a Patch-wide conference call.
- Secure Connections
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Tell Us Where You Go To Feel Calm Online
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Safe Words
- Free And Open
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Goth Teens On The Internet Are Never What They Seem
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?