Friday, August 08, 2014
By PJ Vogt
AOL released their latest financial report this week, and the biggest surprise for most people was that the company still makes a ton of money from subscriptions to dial-up internet.
Friday, August 16, 2013
Patch, AOL's hyper-local reporting site, has announced it is cutting its staff of 1,100 nearly in half. Brooke talks with the Wall Street Journal's Keach Hagey about what this means for local reporting and about AOL CEO Tim Armstrong's snap firing of an employee during a Patch-wide conference call.
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Two Angry Men
- Feel This
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act
- Present At The Creation