Friday, March 02, 2012
Last month a team of researchers released a paper which demonstrated that it’s possible to identify anonymous authors on the internet simply by analyzing their writing style and comparing it to known instances of their writing. Brooke talks to Arvind Narayanan, one of the authors of the paper, about what it means for the future of online anonymity.
- Confession and Suppression
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Is True Crime Jinxed?
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Episode 3: You Have Just Been Served
- 'House of Cards' Recap: Sic Semper Francis
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Airline Edition
- Cashing in on Ferguson, That Letter to Iran, and Nihilism's Allure