Friday, March 02, 2012
Last month a team of researchers released a paper which demonstrated that it’s possible to identify anonymous authors on the internet simply by analyzing their writing style and comparing it to known instances of their writing. Brooke talks to Arvind Narayanan, one of the authors of the paper, about what it means for the future of online anonymity.
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- What Does a Body Good?
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Watchdogs In Tuxedos
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Narratives of Migration