Tuesday, January 21, 2014
By Alex Goldman
Back in October, Daniel Drucker told the TLDR podcast he was looking through his recently deceased dad's computer when he found a document that contained only joke punchlines. It only took a few hours for the internet to reunite the punchlines with their long-lost setups.
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Secure Connections
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Safe Words
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Episode 45
- Far More Than Fifty