Friday, July 06, 2012
Bob talks to Buzzfeed founder Jonah Peretti about how the site works and how it decides how to credit previously existing work.
Quantic & Alice Russell - Una Tarde en Mariquita
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Feel This
- Lessons Unlearned
- Two Angry Men
- Dabiq Magazine
- What Does It Mean to Have 'Boots On The Ground'?
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?