Friday, July 06, 2012
Bob talks to Buzzfeed founder Jonah Peretti about how the site works and how it decides how to credit previously existing work.
Quantic & Alice Russell - Una Tarde en Mariquita
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Safe Words
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Secure Connections
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Far More Than Fifty
- Episode 45
- Reminder: Anyone Can Pay Money to Bug You on Facebook. Or Maybe Not.