Friday, July 05, 2013
Stories about new innovations in health appear almost daily in the media, but the claims are frequently overblown, misleading, or completely false. In a TED talk from July, 2011, journalist Ben Goldacre talks about how to spot and avoid bad science.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Speaking in Tongues
- Confession and Suppression
- Perception vs. Reality
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible