Friday, December 09, 2011
Live streaming, the act of broadcasting a video to the internet in close to real time, is quickly becoming a staple tool of twenty-first century protestors. From Occupy Wall Street to the Egypt election last week to the Russian election this week, activists use cell phones as weapons of transparency: not only documenting but broadcasting events as they happen. Brooke talks to Mans Adler, founder of live streaming platform Bambuser.
- Secure Connections
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Tell Us Where You Go To Feel Calm Online
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Safe Words
- Free And Open
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Goth Teens On The Internet Are Never What They Seem
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?