Friday, December 09, 2011
Live streaming, the act of broadcasting a video to the internet in close to real time, is quickly becoming a staple tool of twenty-first century protestors. From Occupy Wall Street to the Egypt election last week to the Russian election this week, activists use cell phones as weapons of transparency: not only documenting but broadcasting events as they happen. Brooke talks to Mans Adler, founder of live streaming platform Bambuser.
- Dark Arts
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge
- Vote First or Die
- I Am A Real Person