Friday, October 21, 2011
The American press has begun playing closer attention to Occupy Wall Street. But what does the foreign press make of it? Brooke spoke with TheAtlantic.com contributor Heather Horn about foreign press coverage of Occupy Wall Street. Horn says the foreign press was quick to take the protests seriously and quick to connect them with protests around the world.
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Safe Words
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Episode 45
- Far More Than Fifty
- Reminder: Anyone Can Pay Money to Bug You on Facebook. Or Maybe Not.
- Prostitute Laundry