Friday, December 14, 2012
Last month, a man was murdered in Belize and his suspicious neighbor went on the lam. But that's not the narrative the media has been promoting because the fugitive isn't just any fugitive; it's John McAfee. The tech-pioneer-turned-playboy is hellbent on portraying himself as a victim of a corrupt Belizean government. Science and adventure writer Jeff Wise tells Bob that McAfee's outlandish strategy may just be working.
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Is True Crime Jinxed?
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- 'House of Cards' Recap: Sic Semper Francis
- Episode 3: You Have Just Been Served
- The Incredible Virtual World of One of the Americans Killed in Benghazi
- Cashing in on Ferguson, That Letter to Iran, and Nihilism's Allure