Friday, October 21, 2011
As the Occupy Wall Street protests spread around the world, they have changed the meaning and usage of the word "Occupy." Ben Zimmer, executive producer of the Visual Thesaurus and former "On Language" columnist for the New York Times, tracks how the word's meaning has shifted over just the last month.
Nicolas Jaar – "Problems with the Sun"
- Secure Connections
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Safe Words
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Prostitute Laundry
- Far More Than Fifty