The US built a Secret Twitter for Cuba, Beyonce is Falsely Accused of Using Selfies as Currency, and More
Thursday, April 03, 2014
By PJ Vogt
Happy Thursday morning everyone. We’re putting the finishing touches on this week’s episode. We missed you last week and we’re glad to be back. In the meantime, guess what we have for you?
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Feel This
- Lessons Unlearned
- Two Angry Men
- Dabiq Magazine
- What Does It Mean to Have 'Boots On The Ground'?
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?