The US built a Secret Twitter for Cuba, Beyonce is Falsely Accused of Using Selfies as Currency, and More
Thursday, April 03, 2014
By PJ Vogt
Happy Thursday morning everyone. We’re putting the finishing touches on this week’s episode. We missed you last week and we’re glad to be back. In the meantime, guess what we have for you?
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Confession and Suppression
- Speaking in Tongues
- Perception vs. Reality
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible