Friday, November 22, 2013
The best selling book of all time is going digital. As a successful mini-series and downloadable app, the Bible seems to be as popular as ever. Brooke speaks with writer Thomas Larson about the importance of the spoken Word and the effect of new media on its "holiness".
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Facts, Schmacts