Thursday, October 17, 2013
By PJ Vogt
Lawyers for humorist Bill Bryson are claiming that Bryson is entitled to copyright protection for quotes he gave to an interviewer twenty years ago.
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- What Does a Body Good?
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Watchdogs In Tuxedos
- Creepy New App Lets People Eavesdrop
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record