Friday, May 04, 2012
The big political story this week was an argument between the Obama and Romney campaigns about whether or not Romney would have killed Osama Bin Laden, were he president. As the New Yorker's John Cassidy observed, the argument was actually beside the point -- it was a piece of calculated political distraction by the White House. He explains to Bob how it worked, and what news we missed as a result.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Speaking in Tongues
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Confession and Suppression
- Perception vs. Reality
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible