Blank On Blank
Friday, July 20, 2012
It’s commonplace for print journalists to record a subject then work from that tape to write their article. Typically that’s the end of the story. Long taped interviews of which only small portions were used in the final piece sit idle in journalists’ offices and storage rooms. The podcast Blank-on-Blank excerpts the best moments from those forgotten interviews and releases them for everyone to hear. Bob speaks with founder and executive producer of Blank-on-Blank David Gerlach.
Nathan Salsburg - Eight Belles Dreamt the Devil Was Dead
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Two Angry Men
- Feel This
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act
- Present At The Creation