Friday, October 04, 2013
Last Sunday, AMC aired the final episode of Breaking Bad. You may not watch the show, but if you’ve been hanging around anywhere online, its presence is inescapable. Fans on Twitter tweeted 100,000 times a day about the show leading up to the finale. Brooke talks with Kevin Slavin, an Assistant Professor of Media Arts and Sciences at MIT and co-founder of Everybody at Once, who says that fans’ social media interactions are crucial to the modern television experience.
Paul Whiteman - Love Nest
- The Cancer Show
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Facts, Schmacts