Friday, October 04, 2013
Last Sunday, AMC aired the final episode of Breaking Bad. You may not watch the show, but if you’ve been hanging around anywhere online, its presence is inescapable. Fans on Twitter tweeted 100,000 times a day about the show leading up to the finale. Brooke talks with Kevin Slavin, an Assistant Professor of Media Arts and Sciences at MIT and co-founder of Everybody at Once, who says that fans’ social media interactions are crucial to the modern television experience.
Paul Whiteman - Love Nest
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- What Does a Body Good?
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Watchdogs In Tuxedos
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Narratives of Migration