Friday, October 25, 2013
This week, security reporter Brian Krebs uncovered the story of how Experian, one of the three major credit bureaus, unwittingly sold its data to an identity theft outfit. Brooke talks to Krebs about how he discovered this significant breach.
- $pread, For and By Sex Workers
- Unseen & Inscrutable
- 8 Minutes
- Baltimore's Feedback Loop
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Hillary's Emails
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- Why Are 2 Million People Still Signed up For AOL's Dial-Up Internet?
- News On The Website nationalreport.net is Fake