Friday, October 25, 2013
This week, security reporter Brian Krebs uncovered the story of how Experian, one of the three major credit bureaus, unwittingly sold its data to an identity theft outfit. Brooke talks to Krebs about how he discovered this significant breach.
- The Cancer Show
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- Bench Press
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Pope-ular Opinion
- Exxon Responds to InsideClimate News