Friday, February 24, 2012
Hollywood can conjure realistic car chases, wars, and alien invasions. When it comes to a simple evening newscast, however, the results are almost always unconvincing. Bob speaks with a TV critic, a TV news director, an Onion News Network writer, and two directors to find out why Hollywood gets it wrong.
Battles - White Electric (Shabazz Palaces Remix)
- Dark Arts
- The Elephant in the Room
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet
- Conservative Talk Radio's Election
- Vote First or Die
- Bernie Sanders Is Running For President!