Friday, March 01, 2013
Aasif Mandvi is a stage and film actor, a writer and teller of stories, and Senior Muslim Correspondent on The Daily Show. A purveyor of "fake news" and an advocate of real issues, Mandvi sat down with Brooke for a live event to discuss being "the brown guy" in theater, movies, and of course, The Daily Show.
Ina Mina Dika
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Is True Crime Jinxed?
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- 'House of Cards' Recap: Sic Semper Francis
- Episode 3: You Have Just Been Served
- The Incredible Virtual World of One of the Americans Killed in Benghazi