Friday, November 11, 2011
Analysts at the CIA's Open Source Center spend their days combing through the world's tweets, blogs and facebook pages in an attempt to determine the mood of people across the globe. They say this type of "sentiment analysis" helps them predict events like the Egyptian revolution. Brooke speaks with Associated Press intelligence reporter Kimberly Dozier.
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Two Angry Men
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Feel This
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Present At The Creation