Friday, November 11, 2011
Analysts at the CIA's Open Source Center spend their days combing through the world's tweets, blogs and facebook pages in an attempt to determine the mood of people across the globe. They say this type of "sentiment analysis" helps them predict events like the Egyptian revolution. Brooke speaks with Associated Press intelligence reporter Kimberly Dozier.
- The Elephant in the Room
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Conservative Talk Radio's Election
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Bernie Sanders Is Running For President!
- When Is Undercover Reporting Justified?
- The Mystery of Childish Gambino
- Laws of the Lying Game
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Election Polls Edition
- Note To Self Presents: Infomagical