Friday, November 11, 2011
Analysts at the CIA's Open Source Center spend their days combing through the world's tweets, blogs and facebook pages in an attempt to determine the mood of people across the globe. They say this type of "sentiment analysis" helps them predict events like the Egyptian revolution. Brooke speaks with Associated Press intelligence reporter Kimberly Dozier.
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Secure Connections
- Safe Words
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Far More Than Fifty
- Episode 45