Friday, May 04, 2012
Nick Merrill is building an internet service provider called Calyx. Calyx will be designed to encrypt user's data in such a way that it'll be inaccessible to anyone but that user. Which means that if the government asks for your browser history or emails, Calyx will be technologically unable to hand them over. Bob talks to Merrill about his plan.
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Two Angry Men
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act
- Feel This
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Present At The Creation