Friday, May 04, 2012
Nick Merrill is building an internet service provider called Calyx. Calyx will be designed to encrypt user's data in such a way that it'll be inaccessible to anyone but that user. Which means that if the government asks for your browser history or emails, Calyx will be technologically unable to hand them over. Bob talks to Merrill about his plan.
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Unseen & Inscrutable
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- Baltimore's Feedback Loop
- 8 Minutes
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- What Does a Body Good?
- $pread, For and By Sex Workers
- Why Are 2 Million People Still Signed up For AOL's Dial-Up Internet?
- Robot Humor